ALLIED HEALTH SUMMARY
Did you know? You may be entitled to free chiropractic care!
Allied Health Services is an Australia government Medicare program that allows patients who suffer from chronic conditions to access Medicare benefits. A Medicare rebate is available for a maximum of 5 services in a year. In many cases, there are no out-of-pocket expenses for patients, meaning patients from all walks of life can access benefits.
Chiropractors work with GPs and other allied health practitioners to care for people suffering from:
- back pain
- poor mobility
- degenerating posture
- headaches and migraines
ALLIED HEALTH REFERRALS FOR CHIROPRACTIC
Allied health referrals made by a GP must relate to their patient’s chronic health condition. A care plan usually accompanies the referral recommendation. Commonly referred allied health practitioners include: chiropractors, dietitians, osteopaths, physiotherapists, podiatrists and psychologists.
A chiropractor is a government-registered, regulated and university trained allied health care professional. Chiropractic care compliments medicine by focusing on the spine and nervous system, posture and optimal health and wellness.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
At New World Chiro, we understand your spine. We regularly treat patients through the allied health program. Please consult with your local GP and see if you’re eligible for an allied health referral.
To book a chiropractic consultation at New World Chiro please phone or email us today.
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017
- Chiropractic Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 20/06/2017
- Will Taking Magnesium Supplements Reduce Muscle Cramps - 31/05/2017