TED TALKS VIDEO
We all get stressed. Stress has immediate effects on the body. Short term, the effect of stress on your body can be minimal. Over the longer term, chronic stress can manifest as a health crisis.
Body signals caused by stress can include raised heart beat, faster breathing, sleep difficulties, headaches, depression, heart burn, acid reflux, poor immune response and even reproductive issues.
We found this excellent TED Talk by Daniel Levitin discussing how to stay calm when you know you’re going to be stressed. If stress stresses you out, this is a must watch video.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
To book a chiropractic consultation at New World Chiro please phone or email us today.
- What Exactly Does a Chiropractor Do? - 31/01/2020
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017
- Chiropractic Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 20/06/2017