TED TALKS VIDEO: HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
While doing some research, I came across some amazing talks online. You may have heard of TED Talks and if not, they present inspirational life lessons from experts in their respective fields across the globe. They are live recorded and promoted under the mantra of ‘ideas worth spreading’. Topics range from technology to design, business to the environment.
Here at New World Chiro we are all about ideas, health and happiness. I have picked 3 of my favourite talks for amazing fitness, health and happiness inspiration. I’ve shared them with you below.
What do you think?
1) Try Something New for 30 Days
Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but just … haven’t? We can relate to that! Matt Cutts suggests: Try it for 30 days. This short yet powerful talk offers a great way to think about setting and achieving life goals.
2) Body Language: it shapes who you are
Amy Cudy is a social psychologist with experience studying how we judge and influence each other. She reveals that body language plays a huge role in how we feel about ourselves. A small action such as changing your stance can lead to more confidence and less stress. Watch for more inspiration.
3) The Power of Time Off
This TED Talk by Designer Stefan Sagmeister is a must watch! If you think you’re burning out at work and need time off…try his approach. Take a whole year off! Extreme? Stefan offers up practical advice for those of us who can’t afford to take a year off starting with better scheduling of free time. Watch now.
Take Action Today
To book a chiropractic consultation at New World Chiro please phone or email us today.
- Ice Packs for Back Pain - 01/09/2020
- What Exactly Does a Chiropractor Do? - 31/01/2020
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017