Have You Heard of Dystonia?
I recently came across this video of an Australian chiropractor treating a patient for Dystonia. This is an amazing video and I have shared it with you below.
Dystonia is a condition where a person’s muscles involuntarily contract. This causes affected body parts to twist out of shape, resulting in disfigured posture and other health problems.
Featured in this video is Australian chiropractor Dr. Ian Rossborough. He recently embarked on a volunteer trip to rural India where he provided chiropractic care to many of the people he met.
His patient suffered severe dystonia which forced his neck to permanently turn to the right. Watch this video now and you’ll be amazed at the relief experienced by the patient – I sure was.
Please share this page with your friends and family.
Find Out More
To learn if chiropractic may benefit your health complaint, please call or email New World Chiro today.
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017
- Chiropractic Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 20/06/2017
- Will Taking Magnesium Supplements Reduce Muscle Cramps - 31/05/2017