https://www.newworldchiro.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/common-spinla-problems.jpg 360 706 admin https://www.newworldchiro.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/New-World-Chiro-Parramatta-logo-1.png admin2016-02-29 05:58:022018-10-24 06:05:516 Common Problems Associated with the Spine
Summary Text: 6 common problems associated with the spine
Here are our top 6 common problems associated with the spine:
- Lower, Mid and Upper Back Pain. Back pain can be caused by misalignment of vertebrae, poor posture, poor office ergonomics, injury, incorrect sleeping habits and tight muscles.
- Headaches and Migraines. Headaches can be caused by misalignment of neck vertebrae, stress and tension on the spinal cord, tight muscles and forward head posture.
- Sciatica: caused by irritation and inflammation around the sciatic nerve that runs from the lower back down the legs.
- Scoliosis: an unnatural curvature of the spine that places stress on the nervous system and causes muscle fatigue and other serious health issues.
- Digestive Issues: when the nerve supply to your digestive system is restricted (due to vertebral misalignment) your digestive function may be impacted.
- Sports Injury: injuries sustained while playing high impact sport can cause serious damage to your spine, ligaments, tendons and muscles.