Our Top 4 Foods to Avoid
Some say, inflammation is the root of all disease. Many of the chronic health conditions we deal with in daily life are linked to inflammation.
When it comes to your food, inflammation can often be an unwanted side effect. What we do know is that it can cause quite a disruption in the body. There are many surprising foods that cause inflammation and should be avoided at all cost. Here are just a few.
- Frozen yoghurt is a food that causes inflammation in your body. This is due to high sugar content and diary. The top two proven causes of inflammation are sugar and diary.
- Barley and rye contribute to a spike in blood sugar which may cause mood swings, irritability and inflammation. Of course if you suffer from coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity its best to avoid these all together.
- Processed and pre-packaged seasoning and spices contain artificial colours which contribute to inflammation and hormone disruption. A healthier alternative is to make your own seasoning and spice mixtures from actual spices and natural ingredients.
- Did you know agave/agave nectar contributes to inflammation? It’s a processed sugar that should be avoided.
What do you think of this video? It’s interesting that some of the foods we eat everyday can contribute to some of the unwanted health conditions we experience. Are there other inflammation contributing foods you would like to tell us about? Please leave any comments in the box below!
Please feel free to share this video with your friends and family.
Contact Us Today
To book a chiropractic consultation at New World Chiro please phone or email us today. We have a New Patient Consultation to get you started with chiropractic.
- What Exactly Does a Chiropractor Do? - 31/01/2020
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017
- Chiropractic Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 20/06/2017