A lot of us take medications these days for a wide variety of conditions.
Have you ever wondered what may happen when two medications interact in your body?
In this TEDTalk by Russ Altman, he asks this very question. Furthermore, even your doctor may not fully understand what happens when they’re combined. The interaction of different drugs is incredibly hard to study.
This makes for a fascinating and accessible talk that I recommend you watch now. Even natural health foods such as ginger can interact with certain medications such as warfarin – read our blog post on this.
Please share this page with your friends and family and pass on the message about possible drug interactions.
Further Information on Medicine Interactions
If you would like further information on medicine interactions, we have provided a suggested resource list for you below. Please seek professional advice from your local G.P.
- The dangers of mixing drugs (Illicit)
- The dangers of mixing prescription medications
- How medicine mix ups can be costly
Take Action Today
To book a chiropractic consultation at New World Chiro please phone or email us today. We have a New Patient Consultation to get you started with chiropractic.
- Hips Out of Alignment - 28/05/2019
- Tech Neck - 26/03/2019
- Phases of Spinal Degeneration - 11/12/2018
- Will a Chiropractor Help My Pain go Away - 08/08/2018
- Can Medical Doctors Work With Chiropractors - 07/08/2018
- Does Looking at My Phone Give Me a Headache - 05/07/2018
- Common Types of Neck Curves and Neck Curve Problems - 27/10/2017
- Can Chiropractic Help My Back Pain - 28/09/2017
- Chiropractic Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 20/06/2017
- Will Taking Magnesium Supplements Reduce Muscle Cramps - 31/05/2017