“I am the proud owner of New World Chiro, leading a great professional team in Chiropractic care. You can benefit from over 24 years of proven experience in the pursuit of better health”
Qualifications and Achievements
- B.Sc.(Biol.Sc.) B.App Sc (Clin.Sc) B.C.Sc Cert CCSP (U.S.A).ICSSD
- The International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma 1997
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Chiropractic in 1998
- Recognition for being a part of the FICS (Federation Internationale Chiropractique de Sportive) Team.
- In the 2000 Sydney Olympics I was the official Chiropractor of the Aruban Team; treated Tunisian Weightlifters and the Greek Medical Practitioners, Masseuse, Physiotherapists and Gymnasts.
- Dr Rosemarie was awarded “The Most Outstanding Service to Chiropractic” in 2004 from the World Chiropractic Alliance. This is the only award of its kind in Australia.
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Key-note speaker for various health topics and has conducted webinars that have been televised around 23 countries in Europe.
I can advise you on female health issues and chiropractic. Centrally located in Parramatta.
I frequently present at public forums and events. Why not book me as a special guest speaker at your next event? Available for networking groups, schools or corporations and public speaking opportunities.
If you’re looking for a female chiropractor in Parramatta or Sydney, contact us today.