- There are three areas of the neck appropriate for cervical orthotic device application. Your Health Care Provider will determine which is right for you. You must follow their determination exactly for best results and to ensure safe use. The orthotic device should only be used on a firm surface such as the floor, or a bench.
- Size: Currently, the orthotic is available in two sizes:
- For tall or flexible adults
- For average height or stiffer adults
- Certain conditions may contribute to increased risk of injury during cervical extension traction. The cervical orthotic is to be used only under the provisional care of your spinal health professional.