Please phone 02 9687 4011
Training a Chiropractic Assistant and team to be on purpose and to support the doctors and each other can be time consuming and laborious. As a chiropractor who has trained many power Chiropractic Assistants, Dr Jabbour (Chiropractor) knows what is needed to inspire them to participate in the vision of your practice and to be a part of the evolutionary changes our patients experience in our clinics.
The empowerment they will receive, will transform your team to a power team. With role playing and a fun and learning atmosphere, your team should not miss this event.
With her team of Power Chiropractic Assistants, they will transform your Chiropractic Assistants to be on purpose with your personal vision and mission statement.
Our Training Aims:
"To be able to communicate the chiropractic message to your patients from the heart; and to be able to manoeuvre between the Administrative Chiropractic Assistant and the Educative Chiropractic Assistant hats"
I Come To You
"This training can either be run in our training centres (multiple locations) or I can travel to your city and run CA training in your clinic"
"The CA training at New World Chiro was exactly what I was looking for. The information was up to date with today's ever changing patient demands. It offered a refreshing way of looking at clinic administration skills. Leaving the course I felt motivated and equipped with new skills to implement into our clinic. Thanks."
Maria Konstantinou - CA Burwood Back Pain Chiropractic
1) Introduction: Chiropractic philosophy, spinal anatomy, subluxation complex, and spinal pain.
2) CA Duties: Responsibilities of the Chiropractic Assistant, medical records, patient communications, SOAP notes, and confidentiality.
3) Emergency Procedures: Chiropractic Office Emergencies, red flags to care, includes pathogens, recognition of emergency situations, performing the chores at hand.
4) Communication Skills: Patient communication skills, CA to patient relationships, office etiquette, letters and report construction.
5) Technical Skills: Obtaining a history, vital signs, record keeping skills, consents to transfer records.
6) Law and Ethics: Confidentiality, respondent superior, sources of malpractice, professional boundaries; definitions, prevention, sexual harassment, and developing professional relationships.
7) Human Body in Health and Disease: Discusses 20 commonly encountered diseases and disorders seen in chiropractic practice.
8) The difference between the Administrative CA and the Educational CA: Roles of each category and how to effectively and efficiently transform from one to the other in an instant.
9) Radiographic Protection: Basics of x-ray physics, gonad shielding, and x-ray processing.
In this course the learner will:
To book your Chiropractic Assistant in for the Power Chiropractic Assistant Training Program please email us your request using the form below. Spaces may be limited for certain rounds of training so don't miss out on this valuable opportunity.
When: Available upon request
Address: New World Chiro - 10/103 George St, Parramatta, NSW, Australia
Price: $439 (inc GST) plus any travel costs as required
New World Chiro
10/103 George Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
Mon 12pm - 7pm
Tue 7.30am - 7pm
Thu 7.30am - 7pm
Sat 8am - 11am
Sun Appointment Only (if available)