Welcome to New World Chiro (Chiropractor Western Sydney) – your home for health and healing. We proudly service Western Sydney including Parramatta and surrounds. We offer you natural chiropractic care with an integrated approach to healing and health. View our full chiropractic services to see if we may help you.
- Chiropractic for Back Pain – address the underlying cause of back pain.
- Chiropractic for Headaches – stop headaches pain and treat the source.
- Sports Injury – professional treatment for a range of sports injuries.
- Neck Pain – address the cause of your pain
- Address: 23/103 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Email or call us today to book a consultation with Dr. Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor).
- Telephone: 02 9687 4011
We welcome all New Patients with a ‘start today’ chiropractic consultation. We’ll work with you to address your health concern and recommend appropriate treatment if required.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is used by millions of people around the world. It is generally regarded as a safe and effective way to manage musculoskeletal problems. Chiropractic aims to relieve pain, restore function of the nervous system, improve posture and increase movement along the spine.
Chiropractic has been shown to have the following benefits:
- Reduction in back pain
- Reduction in frequency and severity of headaches and migraines
- Reduction in neck pain
- Management of some cases of scoliosis
- Management of some cases of sciatica
- Improvement in athletic performance
Each week, over 200,000 Australians regularly visit their local Chiropractor
Chiropractic commonly helps with many musculoskeletal problems…let’s help you today.
Get Help Today – Chiropractor Western Sydney
If you’re looking for professional chiropractic care from a chiropractor with over 20 years experience, look to New World Chiro. Our clinic is located close to Parramatta train station and only 1 stop from Harris Park and 4 stops from Auburn station.
The New World Chiro (Chiropractor Western Sydney) difference is that our team will work with you to identify the cause of your health condition. We’ll provide recommendations for treatment, if we can help you.